23 Songs to Boost Your Mood While Wedding Planning
Relax and Decrease Stress, You Got This!
A positive outcome of isolation in 2020 to the beginning of 2021 is the extra time gained to plan your wedding. But that doesn’t negate the fact that you still have to complete all those tedious tasks. Stuffing envelopes, arranging your seating chart, or finalizing your guest list can feel overwhelming and daunting. But it doesn’t have to be! Throw these songs on the next time you work on your wedding plans for an instant mood booster. You might even find yourself looking for extra things to do!
- Mr Blue Sky – Electric Light Orchestra – I dare you not to get up and dance around your living room any time this catchy tune comes on.
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepson – Call Me Maybe is a 2000’s classic, and possibly the best meet-cute (or plot twist) of all time.
- Believe – Cher – Do you Believe that you can have a bad time while this song is playing?!
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love – The Darkness – This flight-hearted love song will leave you eager to get married and start a life with your person.
- Mambo No. 5 – Lou Bega – How does this guy find enough time in the day to date all of these women?!
- You Make my Dreams (Come True)- Hall and Oates – Cue every cheesy rom-com from the early 2000’s.
- Money – Cardi B – Cardi’s no-cares-given attitude will inspire you to get your whole to-do list done in one go.
- Cuz I Love You – Lizzo – This soulful-pop ballad is raw, loveable, and fun to dance to.
- Work From Home – Fifth Harmony – Because most of us are “working from home” these days.
- Yummy – Justin Bieber – Admit it; Justin Bieber is your guilty pleasure.
- Cake by The Ocean – DNCE – Maybe you can play this while picking out your catering menu.
- I’m the One – DJ Khalid, Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper – Enjoy this bop with your future boo while you plan your wedding together.
- Summertime Magic – Childish Gambino – Songs about love in the summer will warm you up in the winter.
- Love on Top – Beyonce – This classic upbeat love song will definitely get you excited for your upcoming nuptials while you arrange your centerpieces.
- Easy – Commodores –
- Tubthumping – Chumbawamba – This one hit wonder will definitely raise your serotonin levels and take your mind off any task you’re working on.
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk – Who doesn’t love a fun, catchy Daft Punk tune?
- Fernando – ABBA – ABBA knows how to deliver the classic hits – and keep you on your feet.
- Tears Dry on Their Own – Amy Winehouse – Celebrate the late great Amy by jamming out to one of her bet hits.
- Wouldn’t It be Nice – The Beach Boys – Take a break from your tasks and start dreaming about your tropical honeymoon during this song.
- It Wasn’t Me – Shaggy – Dude, if she caught you on camera…it was you.
- Keep On – Kehlani – Try not to Keep On playing this on repeat.
- Nice for What – Drake – Or really any Drake song. There’s no way you won’t be in a good mood after listening to a Drake playlist.
Our Wedding Offerings: https://www.yourdjs.com/wedding-dj/
Wedding Officiants: https://www.yourdjs.com/wedding-ceremony-officiant/
Live Ceremony & Cocktail Music: https://www.yourdjs.com/david-alberding-wedding/