Electrolinear Entertainment is hiring! I We are looking for the next Great DJ to add to our team. Pay varies depending on talent, you could earn $800+ a weekend on busy weekends (depending on the number of events booked and time of year).
The right candidate must:
1. Does not require prior DJ experience.
2. Be willing to be booked for events a year to two years out.
3. Have a valid driver’s license.
4. Have reliable transportation (a MUST).
5. Have a decent knowledge of music.
6. Have weekends and at least two weeknights a week free (depending on season).
7. Not be a MEH. DJ’s are supposed to be fun and energetic!
8. Be an OK salesperson. We can train the right person.
9. Able to lift gear unassisted 50lbs typically.
10. Be punctual as no excuses. That means show up early–to everything.
11. Not afraid to speak in front of large groups (no exceptions)
12. Be able to make it through “DJ Boot Camp”.
*** Ability to dance and/or sing is a plus. ***
Know that this isn’t a full-time job, but if you’re willing to work the gigs it potentially can be. Also, you cannot have a poor or average work history, our clients are booking YOU as much as they’re booking Electrolinear Entertainment.
If you aren’t interested but know someone that might be, please share and have them contact us at email@example.com!